Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The bus left at 7.30 or more like 7.45. I don't know what other people were doing but I was sleeping from 8 to 10.30, so what ever you guys were doing I hope you didn't have too much fun so I missed out of anything. Around 11 we had a bathroom break, and it was 37 celsius outside. After peeing or pooping we went back on the bus and at 1 we got money for food. (First time I got to hold a 100 dollar bill). After the food we went back on the bus for like 3 hours, I slept some more. We came to the hotel and had our normal rutin with the keys. After checking in, a lot of people started practicing on their talent for the talent show. Everyone did an amazing job but especially the spice girls, Carlos with his bird sounds, the Danish quiz, yoga class, Nam singing, topless germans, Japanese dancing, piano playing and much more. But what tops all was probably when Anna stopped us while dancing to an inappropriate song, and of course my card trick. I hope you all enjoyed the looong but fun day.
 Your swede Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment